Forums » Suggestions & FAQ

Familymembers: how can I add someone?

• 241 posts
    May 16, 2017 12:17 PM CEST

Tal! in order to add someone as a family member, you need first to be friends! Next step you can either visit your own profile or the profile of your beloved family member and click on the little gearwheel and open the menu with some options. There you will find a menu "add family member". Click there and choose the appropriate characteristic. Your partner has to accept the request and your done! Enjoy MyGorean.Com! adira kajira of Alduras

This post was edited by Adira of Alduras at March 5, 2018 11:01 PM CET
    • 241 posts
    May 16, 2017 12:36 PM CEST
    • 241 posts
    October 14, 2018 10:55 PM CEST

Currently, due the recent update, the family-add button is not showing off in the menu. You can click the link here to add new family member:

https://mygorean.com/index.php/familymember

• 2 posts
    March 29, 2019 10:56 AM CET

I tried adding my kajira as a family member, but I get the following error message when I try:

Now, she has added me as a her master already (and that link shows up on her profile page), but my profile does not link to her. She has not received a request, so I reckon the system believes that we're related already? If that is so, then I wonder why she does not show up as a family member on my profile page.

• 241 posts
    March 29, 2019 11:12 AM CET
    Tal Master,

I will check this as soon as possible, when I am on my desktop computer. Thank you for reporting.

Adira
    Kajira of Alduras
    • 241 posts
    March 29, 2019 12:33 PM CET

Tal Master,

in the system, you have received a request from your girl. You can check your requests here:

https://mygorean.com/index.php/activity/notifications

This girl hopes this helps. 

*respectfully bowing*

Adira
    kajira of Alduras

• 2 posts
    March 29, 2019 3:12 PM CET

The issue now fixed, indeed. Please convey my respect and gratitude to Master Alduras for dedicating his resources to solving this problem.