Forums » Suggestions & FAQ

Regular Chat Meetings

• 257 posts
    March 17, 2018 1:31 PM CET

Tal Masters, Mistresses and slaves,

Master HoustonGorean suggested to use the chat room for regular chat meetings every Friday or Saturday. It's a wonderful idea and I am happy to organize it.

As a good time basis, it seems to be around 8 pm German time. Other suggestions can be posted below.

Also it would be a good idea to suggest and collect interesting topics here in the thread.

As for next chat meeting it is suggested "Being Gorean in the current Earth society"

Looking forward to your ideas and comments and of course the chat meeting itself!

*bows respectfully*

adira
    kajira of Alduras

• 7 posts
    April 28, 2018 2:51 AM CEST

I'd certainly like more regular online chats. That time slot sounds fine.

• 2 posts
    June 9, 2018 10:08 PM CEST

Dear Adira,

Are there scheduled chats? Was the decision made for them to be on Friday, or for Saturday? I saw in April there was one on Saturday, but then none since.

If anyone else reads this, and wants to join the chat room I've made, it's called "hangout room :)" -- I thought it would be nice to have a room open when I'm online, for whoever happened to look in.

Respectfully,
    -Einar's Astrid

• 257 posts
    June 9, 2018 11:05 PM CEST

Tal Astrid,

there were several scheduled chats. If you wish, you can create a new chat event. It's always a great idea to have some nice chat. Unfortunately, the room wasn't there anymore, when I noticed your post, maybe next time ;-)

I wish you well,

adira
    kajira of Alduras

• 2 posts
    June 9, 2018 11:48 PM CEST

Oh okay, I will try to figure out how to make an event! I was out running an errand, so my computer wasn't on a short while ago. But I'm back now. It's likely you're asleep since it's late at night where you live. See you soon!